The 5th Sunday of the month is a time when families at Atlantic Shores worship together as one church family. It happens 4 times per year on the calendar in 2019. Please note the change in Sunday morning programming for kids and students on these special days.
- March 31
- June 30
- September 30
- December 31
On 5th Sunday, we encourage families to worship together at 9:15am, and 11am as we integrate our children and students into our primary worship experiences. A 5th Sunday includes the following integration:
- Brief kid’s message by our Shores Kids team
- Special worship guide and sermon notes for kids to follow along with Pastor Ron’s message
- Students deliver the Shores Feed
- Students join our Guest Services team
- Students join the band and praise choir led by Phil James and the Shores worship team
Shores Kids on 5th Sunday
Regular children’s programming is available for birth through preschool at 9:15am and 11am. However, we encourage the rest of the family to sit together in one of our exciting worship gatherings.
Shores Students on 5th Sunday
Middle and high school age students may sit with their family or choose to sit in the student section of the auditorium with Student Ministry leaders.